- Website design & development
- Mobile Responsive development
- Event Calendar implementation
- Registration and payment form implementation
- Client user interface integration
- Search engine optimisation
- Website Hosting and ongoing support
HyperWeb Communications were recently engaged in the website re-design and development for the Hunter Environmental Institute; a forum for the interaction of people working in environmentally oriented fields in the Hunter Region.
Working with a new look logo from Made by Ronocco, we set out with the intent to give the website a fresh new clean and modern look with a revised layout to better suit user experience.
We implemented a seminar and events schedule with list and calendar view for their past and upcoming seminars, as well as a members area with the ability to join and pay instantly.
The end result is a new look and feel website with ease of flow between informative content across the site.