We understand that business owners need a website they can be proud to show off. With 20 years experience, we know what works and drives business success through our website development approach. Our user-focussed approach means our websites will be designed effectively with a user experience that is attentive to the needs of your customers. Our process offers a partnership experience you feel part of, and you will gain digital marketing knowledge and awareness along the way. We remove the confusion and jargon associated with website design and development and work in alignment with our values to provide value for money.
We work with forward thinking businesses of all sizes. For start-up businesses we can help with your first website which is so important to get early traction for your initiative. For sole-traders and small business, we offer value for money website development to ensure you can compete online with your larger competitors. For medium and larger businesses, our expertise and capability extends to provide a professional and comprehensive strategy driven website development service. For Government, Not-For-Profit, Education and Health sectors we have a strong record of development website solutions for programs, departments and entire organisations.
The process begins by us understanding your business and your business goals. Employing our Value Loop approach, we then understand your market and their needs. We prepare a user-friendly proposal containing our promise, detailed scope, content structure, and value for money inclusions.
We deliver all our services from our office in Newcastle West, however we are also great with working with design and branding agencies in a collaborative way.
Some of our website development services include:
- + Front-end design
- + Responsive design
- + Content Writing
- + Hosting and domain names
- + eCommerce websites
- + App development
- + Web analytics
- + Training
- + Quality Assurance processes
- + Integration with search engine marketing and digital marketing
Throughout the journey we understand the importance of trust and support in our HyperWeb Promise. We are an experienced team with a range of skills who take pride in our work and achieving results for your business and look forward to an ongoing partnership in your online marketing. Whether you are ready for a new website, or would like to begin planning, contact us today.
Web Development Value Loop
Through our partnership approach, we create websites that deliver value to your users, so that value is also delivered to your business.
We focus on users first, your clients, to understand who they are, how they behave, how they access information. We identify what problems your clients have that they need you to solve, why they need or want your solution.
We focus on you as a business. We consider your strategic position, your tangible and intangible resources, and your competitors. We seek to contribute to your business goals, delivering a product that increases revenue, saves you money, and increases operational and marketing efficiency.
Our job is to deliver a product that meets your users needs in a way that appeals to their sense of satisfaction and result in their decision making to choose your business quickly and smartly.
We develop a partnership of ongoing support, we measure, analyse, revises, and adjust according to market inputs to the needs, wants, and whys of your users.
Website Development Process
1. Initial strategy and scoping meeting: We meet at your business, or you are welcome at our office, to learn about your business, your goals as a business owner, and your requirements as a business from a website. We talk about your customers and their needs and goals, and the problems you solve for them. We understand what they expect online from you.
2. Content structure and proposal: We work on a content structure and page layouts and provide a plain speaking proposal detailing the project aims, the work we will do, timeframes, costs, and sitemap. Our sitemap details each page and its purpose, intention, role in the site, and content expectation.
3. Acceptance and design: Once you accept our proposal we being with a design brief using wireframes and UX approach.
4. Development: We develop on a secure staging server with username and password access that allows you to view progress along the way and provide feedback and input at any time.
5. Optimisation and testing: We optimise for page load speed, security, and search engine optimisation ensure the website performs well from the start.
6. Release and hand off: We send the website live ensuring business continuity with minimum to no downtime and provide training to give you the ability to manage content as required going forward. We also offer ongoing support services that are optional.
Website Design Review
If you have an existing website, it might be doing more harm than good for your brand and business. A website with poor UX design, slow to load, and hard to find on search engines results in lost sales, missed opportunities, and unreached potential. HyperWeb can review your current website with your business and market needs in mind. We can provide you with recommendations for improvement and implement these changes for you.
Website Development Newcastle
If you are based in Newcastle or the Hunter Region, it pays to shop local. As a Newcastle web design and development company, we are available to meet in person at any time during a project. We are based in Newcastle West and have been a proud member of the Newcastle and Hunter Region business community for over 20 years. We can help Newcastle businesses extend their reach and look their best for their market no matter where they are located. Our website development services give Newcastle businesses a competitive advantage keeping them contemporary and responsive with the ever-changing marketplace at outstanding value for money.
Website Development Sydney
If you are located in Sydney, we are just a short drive to your north and regularly visit Sydney to meet with existing website development clients. We can effectively service Sydney based business and have done so for 20 years with value-for-money web design, website development, ecommerce online store development, and UX design.
Businesses located in Regional NSW can take advance of our expertise, capability, and quality. We are happy to travel to work with businesses across NSW to help businesses in our regional areas compete with their city and metropolitan competitors. Whether you are in the Mid-North Coast, Coffs Harbour, Port Macquarie, Tamworth, Dubbo, Bathurst, Armidale, Wagga Wagga, or surrounding areas, we can work with you.
For all your website development needs in Newcastle, Sydney, Mid-North Coast, regional NSW, Melbourne, Brisbane and beyond, get in touch with us today.
Our promise is available to you to help you achieve your goals.